Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Random

Do you think that clothes are revealing of a person's soul? I know, I know kind of a random question, but last night as I sat in junior high youth group (the 7th graders are my girls) I couldn't help but wonder what clothes revealed about the person.

H- wore polka dots on her tights and her skirt and her little clutch was a variety of colors. They were spunky just like she is.

A- was wearing her dad's oversize (on her) blue sweatshirt. She took pleasure in swinging the long sleeves and cavorting light-heartedly.

C- had a little pink bow in her hair. It sat demurely on her head, quiet but still noticed.

So are the clothes a shadow of the person? I wouldn’t make any sound conclusions, but a little Sherlock deduction is probably permissible.

-Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment