Monday, March 8, 2010

My Latest Ambition

I try to keep it a secret that sometimes I miss writing papers. After all, upon graduation capped and gowned participants congratulate each other with the exultant cry of "no more papers, no more classes, no more school!" Sympathy for those who still want to write is almost non-existent. But I enjoy (most of the time) the process that is paper writing. And I miss it when I am reading a book and a interesting thesis suggests itself and begs further research.Since graduating, I assumed that I would go back to school and study for my masters. But circumstantially and providentially the time for school did not come. Now however (trips always make me reflect), I am compelled to apply to different programs, in different places, along the lines of different passions, and pray that God leads. A change in the seasons of my life seems to be coming and I am excited to see where this God directed wind will blow me.

-Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment