Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crossroads




Ever so often life leads to a crossroads. (Or should I say without fail, soon, life brings some sort of decision that must be made...) The question is, how to decide what to do at the time of crisis.


I am at a crossroads of sorts. I have been working and settled for the past year and a half, teaching, playing, going to church, and living in Southern California. But now I have a few options before me. Go to school and teach... don't go to school and teach. Go to school for English in England or go to school for theology at Talbot. The question is how to decide which to do. It is not as if I am going to cast lots and see what turns up.

So I have made a pro and cons list and thought and prayed. I have talked it over, I have had a couple days of confusion, and I have had days of rest. But, I must decide soon....












Talbot and teaching I think. Talbot because I want to know more about the Bible and how to study it well and teaching because I love it.

-Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment